Garlic and herb prawns
A wonderful starter to share.
- 500g cooked shell on north atlantic prawns
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- French bread to serve
- Defrost prawns and pat-dry on kitchen paper
- Heat a large frying pan until hot and add the butter and olive oil. Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and let it sizzle for about 20 seconds before adding the prawns.
- Stir the prawns for 1-2 minutes, until warm through.
- Remove from the heat and serve in a bowl with some black pepper and a scattering of parsley. Serve with some French bread to mop up the juices.